Monday, February 15, 2010

Luna Lovegood Lion Halloween Costume

A drunk at the Second National Congress Cataloging


I returned!

total madness, which they believed had abandoned cowardly What? What had removed and become a sullen recluse, inaccecible and legendary? Ever, we still have for my retirement epic. I'm still not a full withdrawal of glory, I still take the talent fideitos soup plastic soup and broth of constancy and fidelity to office. But you build your legend (in this case black and failed, yes) bricks by bricks, straw by straw thermofused thermofused, sewer and sewer and tile by tile ... To have a dream bathroom which we call Life and Work.

be back with bricks I did in Rio Gallegos (oh, the cold of the Patagonian lands and high winds as an anarchist rebel ...) I did it in a notebook the National Congress Cataloging II (super cool). It is based on one of drunkards by Velazquez. It is called: "A drunk at the Second National Congress Cataloging"


after tomorrow bring something new, because I promised to be more consistent, that means I'm going to excite a week and will spend a month of absolute nothingness. Live


drunks and live the II National Congress Cataloging

0 comments:

Post a Comment