Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Truck Bed Slide Out Plans

Lourdes Grobet and wrestling shows

entering Iba Arena, when I hear the legendary ...." will fight two or three falls, no time limit ... in this corner ... "
x
A few minutes later to present the rough side is heard the whistling accompanied by chants of "up the rough ..." and "tough, the tough, the tough ..." and then the respectable (the public) got up to scream in ecstasy and remind her tough fighter mommy ...
x
On this occasion I would like to introduce the work of Mexican photographer Lourdes Grobet, who has commissioned to immortalize in the broadest sense, the mystique of wrestling through the time.
We can enter into the discussion If wrestling is a show? What if it is damaged? What if a show for people without education? and other questions.
x
truth from this that the wrestling is part of our culture Pop-ular, the films of Santo and Blue Demon are considered cult films in other countries, which is just below the football one of the most popular sports in our country. Sumésmole also in places like Japan, the Mexican fighter is worthy of admiration and respect.
x
Given this excellent book I can only say: Thanks!
Thanks Lourdes Grobet, to expose and carry beyond our borders, our culture, but my biggest thank you yet, because of all the dilemmas, I did remember my beloved childhood years.
x
Then I leave part of the exhibition of Lourdes Grobet called wrestling shows. I hope I enjoy it as much as I did.

















If you want to see more galleries of this great photographer, I invite you to visit their website , which explains photography with different themes. Highly recommended.
x
plublic by Becquer

0 comments:

Post a Comment