Sunday, March 13, 2011

Iphone Tv Streaming Family Guy




As I got sunshine
when you light the darkness of my house


solace my soul shattered by the time evolution
whipped me.

sow the seed "illusion"

germinating in my heart a strange love
astonished and betrayed me without admitting

so pleasant feeling on the other pushing.

After a
brings and takes away from you left quietly by little

decent and now you remember me in, longing for your visit dear

fall into tears.

My stubbornness excessive, capricious
could not, would not, did not know .........
distinguish from love in the sky
shadow in the glare of the stars
,
and yours full of harmony and presence.

I die distressed, sorrowful my pride

imprisonment of not having narrowed in my arms and tell
much I love you;
if this letter will reach your hands

know love die with your name on my lips. Leonor Rodríguez


Rguez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment