Friday, March 25, 2011

Leather Jacket With The 8 Ball On The Back

"A NIGHT" III


THE NIGHT ", III


Bella Noche, my friend:
the Moon came to your room
you, you're still engaged in
not look in the sky.

I beg you enter
Night Now in full darkness
your
need to recreate my dreams.

sailed in
beam paths of thought betrays a shadow

me that gets in between;

sings to me softly, and heard
Night smarmy
hold me mine!
I take this wind!.

Wind Transmontano
misleading ice wind
rujes me softly
hinotízas my feelings.

Night, do not forsake me in this rough time

just need
of reflux in me.

treacherous wind shadow Transmontano

your breath
brew poisons my thoughts do not incite


leave my conscience that I have
only in my universe and I embrace
. Lust

offer me
Shadow-Wind

valiéndote in your presence that dazzles my desire


me Come to my pleas generous stretch out your arms

loving surrender to your cravings.

Night! Come!
not want to fall in the mist of a thankless future

missing is my desire to continue loving
always consented.



Rguez Leonor Rodríguez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment