Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Is A Movie Thats Shows Alot Of Boobs

A NIGHT, II


A NIGHT, II.

Lend me your cloak, Night
gray silk foam,
I curled up in his feathers
the wind takes me far away,
navigate between the stars and comets
the meeting I feel deep inside,
which dazzles my mind,
which was a breeze

leaving my wounded heart in the sand of a desert.

Moon Night
brighten the fire in my exile,
enlighten my mind empty, the Night
join me, get me out of this agony

that hinders my understanding
and blind my eyes anxious that collapses penitent

to both existing hieroglyphic
burning in my intellect.

I searched into the sky
down to the edge of hell
am now, Night, tracking
within the
purgatory himself if his soul in torment was inside;
whole journey has been useless,
within the gibberish, anxious
went
deciphering every nook and come to the irrevocable conclusion that
searching within my universe
although shadow , I have and see.
Leonor Rodríguez Rodríguez







0 comments:

Post a Comment