Friday, March 18, 2011

Work With A Mac Snc-m1




Yes
not deny what is true ........
I can not live without your shadow
or disavow the pure winter
without it there would be nothing

spray frost on cold nights. He


The Lord of the Galaxy
which directs his steps
who gives birth to her house, which
to Earth with its rays
pampers the pregnant
their pregnancies
overflow into four distinct seasons. He


A adore him at the station that looks splendor

day in the summer day I offer my bare

to be eating enjoyment
my dark brown skin.

other stations in

bless him, I sing I smile
,
praise him when covering my face when he kisses my hand

with the divine flame from his lips. Leonor Rodríguez


Rguez. Come


lord

this soul which is lost,
overwhelming regret breaking silences

Desta wounded creature.

Soul:

not show yourself
reluctant to fire Mr.
creator of life, look at him in front

he will subdue
wax blending
you press your mind, let yourself go ........,,



the back gardens
songbirds sing
undines sources .....

everything will glow in your face, your face ......
your eyes find

anxious look in light of the universe that our King star
gives you. Leonor Rodríguez

Rguez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment