Saturday, March 19, 2011

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Runtime Error Windows 7




A NIGHT

Night, do not grieve for
your gray fallen
suit you
the stars to shine their bright,
the lovers to conquer
and sing his romances.

Night in the shadow color
cry for your smoke, your
Pearl cluster
cover tears to dry roses in the dawn

awake in life, color and aroma.

Night, do not succumb
the twilight of the day,
night I miss you mine!
at me on the moon and talk to
I
road marking in the sky.

Night, night
still dropped or smoke gray
not change yourself for the rainbow, I want your night
Night!
not disappoint my hopes
grand dream in your window
the shadow of my own.

Night, great lady!
not deny your color, you
worn by stars
Moon gives splendor
you, seducing you
souls like mine,
rummage in the sky
flashes of his love.


Rguez Leonor Rodríguez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment