Saturday, March 5, 2011

Made-rite Potato Chips

SURPRISED


SURPRISED

your boldness surprises me when darkness

sniffing around my house
did you expect to meet and tied gagged
?.


even traveled many miles by boat sailing under a blazing sun

and stormy nights
fighting for my life. Docking

in many ports of great beauty

worldly sailor or gambler without
win back my soul, yet only
.... your picture.

I spent a long time:
Waiting for the star who loved

find it in the distance or come to my house kiss me
surprise.

heart is shrinking
me to hear from you now
and resonates as a
gommg
love the shock of sleeping in my self. Between two rivers

I find myself memories
One longed for, loved
which
looked at my window than the morning star, the other is stream
which aims

traced to
flight between cliffs, mountains
reach the open sea waves penetrate

balancing my soul.


I would not deceive nor mislead you, has been exposed


what you've seen the light of a lantern.

And it is not bluffing, a player in the wind

my feelings that are spread between two rivers

thirsty glare in my eyes
my words in compliments. Leonor


RR

0 comments:

Post a Comment