Friday, March 18, 2011

Where Do They Sell Mini Bikes

A NIGHT THAT ANOTHER LOVE THE SUN


Unearthed
desert in which I was immersed in
me in an oasis
without illusions and utopias.


The road will be long full of leafy branches
but you always beside me
lighting storms.

You, always there when I needed you

mimándome
moments where I collapsed;

without realizing that love

beside me when she cried
lack of a love evil. Today


back to life to look in your eyes and see the arrogance

your gaze emanates.


always supporting my cause no good for your interest in your chest

keeping the flame that overcomes you.


had to be so he left me to see and understand

why put up with me.

expected your visit, used,
to tell my troubles,
if it was you who was absent insurance
me commit suicide.


I open up the world in a new dawn
where within
I give you my heart my whole being.

Thank you, my beloved eternal joy

feel when I'm in your arms and your kisses
fire. Leonor Rodríguez

Rguez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment